The General Assembly Meeting is held at least once a year and is attended by institutions’ representatives to NORSI as well as observers (students, alumni and funding partners). Each Consortium Participant/NORSI Partner contributing with financial funding and/or in-kind funding is entitled to appoint one member to the General Assembly.
NORSI’s Second General Assembly Meeting was held on 19th of January 2022 and was convened on Zoom.
- Welcome, Roger Sørheim, NTNU
- Constitution of the Meeting, Roger Sørheim, NTNU – Call the meeting to Order
– Approve agenda
– Qualify of Quorum (verify representatives of institutions)
– Routines for Meeting Minutes approval and publishing procedures
3. Annual Report NORSI 2021
1. NORSI – Organization
3. Courses and activites 2021
4. Course development 2022
(Roger Sørheim, NTNU & Elise Irgens, NTNU)
4. Budget 2022, Roger Sørheim NTNU
5. Presentation by the new NORSI partners – Kristiania University College, Norwegian University of Life Science (NMBU), University of South- Eastern Norway (USN) and Stockholm University.
6. Approval– New members are approved by vote
Kristiania University College – for decision
- NMBU – for decision
- USN – for decision
- Kristiania University College – for decision
- Stockholm University – for decision
7. Comments from representatives
8. Closing remarks