NORSI Board of Directors Meeting
The next NORSI BoD meeting is scheduled for May 4th 2020 on Teams. If you have any questions, please contact NORSI Coordinator Birte M. Horn-Hanssen.
The NORSI Board of Directors have 14 representatives and two observers. All partner institutions have one representative to ensure a unified research school and involvement of senior researcher at the institutions. NORSI has two Board of Directors meetings annually.
To see who is on the NORSI BoD or contact the NORSI Students or Alumni representatives click here.
The Board of Directors focuses on:
- The strategic planning and development of NORSI
- The acadmic profile and quality of NORSI’s courses and activities
- Initiate and develop the NORSI course portfolio
- Contribute to the development of conferences, writing seminars and other skill-enhancing and network building activities for students.
- Contribute to the support and involvement of all network partners
The NORSI institutions are (in alphabetical order):
BI Norwegian Business School (BI)
Centre for innovation, research and competence in the learning economy, Lund university (CIRCLE)
Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences (INN)
Norwegian School of Economics (NHH)
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
University of Agder( UiA)
Nord University (NORD)
University of Oslo – Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture (UiO-TIK)
University of Stavanger (UiS)
UIT – The Arctic University (UiT)
Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL)