Congratulations to our newly elected Executive Committee!
During our recent First General Assembly Meeting, held on 28 January 2021 on Zoom – NORSI General Assembly elected a new Executive Committee for a two-year term.
Executive Committee members 2021 – 2022:
- Roger Sørheim, NTNU – Project host
- Bjørn Erik Mørk, BI – Project Co-host
- Magnus Klofsten, Linköping University
- Mats Westerberg, Luleå University of Technology
- Åsa Lindholm-Dahlstand, Lund University
- Tommy Høyvarde Clausen, Nord University
- Lars Coenen, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
- Magnus Gulbrandsen, University of Oslo – TIK
NORSI 24 member institutions:
The NORSI General Assembly consists of 24 member institutions (22 voting institutions) with one representative each. The Executive Committee was elected by the NORSI representatives, who all hold leading research and academic positions within their respective institutions. The student and the research Council of Norway has one observer each to the Executive Committee. More information here.