NORSI is a consortium with 28 consortium partner institutions
Management Team, Executive Committee and General Assembly
Organisation: NORSI has a Management Team, an Executive Committee and a General Assembly where all partner institutions are represented.
Project Hosts: NORSI is hosted by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), and co-hosted by BI Norwegian Business School. The Research Council of Norway and the member institutions fund NORSI.
NORSI Administration and Coordination: NORSI is coordinated by NTNU, BI Norwegian Business School and Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship (SSES).
Partner Institutions and Network: NORSI is a networked based research school with 28 partner institutions.
1. Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Project owner/host
2. BI Norwegian Business School (BI), Coordinator/Co-host
3. Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences (INN)
4. Nord University (NORD)
5. Norwegian School of Economics (NHH)
6. UiT – The Arctic University (UiT)
7. University of Agder (UiA)
8. University of Oslo – TIK (UiO-TIK)
9. University of Stavanger (UiS)
10. Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL)
11. Kristiania University College
12. University of South-Eastern Norway (USN)
13. Norwegian University of Life Science (NMBU)
14. Circle, Lund University (CIRCLE)
15. Chalmers University of Technology
16. Halmstad University College – CIEL
17. Jönköping University – Jönköping International Business School (JIBS)
18. Linköping University
19. Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship (SSES)
20. Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) Through SSES
21. Stockholm School of Economics Through SSES
22. Stockholm Business School, Stockholm University Through SSES
23. Luleå University of Technology
24. Blekinge Institute of Technology
25. University of Gothenburg – GOT KIES
26. University of Iceland, Reykjavík
27. Aalborg University
28. LUT (Lappeeranta university)
The teaching faculty are all leading scholars and professors within the innovation field. They contribute internationally to innovation and netrepreneurship studies by publishing in, and serving on editorial boards of leading research journals and are all employed by leading academic institutions.
Course Faculty includes (among others): Mats Alvesson, Lund University (CIRCLE); Martin Andersson, Lund University (CIRCLE); Gry Agnete Alsos, Nord University; Bjørn T. Asheim, University of Stavanger; Heidi Wiig, BI Norwegian Business School; Pierre-Alexandre Balland, University of Utrecht; Ron Boschma, University of Utrecht; Sara Carter, Strathclyde University, Scotland; Fulvio Castellacci, University of Oslo – TIC; Tommy Høyvarde Clausen, Nord University; Lars Coenen, Lund University (CIRCLE); Åsa Lindholm Dahlstrand, Lund University (CIRCLE); Andrew Davies, University College London; Charles Edquist, Lund University (CIRCLE); Olof Ejermo, Lund University (CIRCLE); Jan Fagerberg, University of Oslo -TIC; Rune Dahl Fitjar,University of Stavanger; Lene Foss,University of the Arctic – UiT; Nicolai J.Foss, Bacconi Uni.; Christoph Grimpe,Copenhagen Business School; Magnus Gulbrandsen, University of Oslo – TIC; Sverre Herstad, Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences (INN); Arne Isaksen, University of Agder; Espen John Isaksen, Nord University; Hans Landstrøm, Lund University (CIRCLE); Keld Laursen, Copenhagen Business School; William Lazonick, University of Massachusetts; Ed Lorenz, University of Nice -Sophia Antipolis; Bengt-Åke Lundvall, Aalborg University; Ben Martin, University of Sussex, UK; Jerker Moodysson, Lund University (CIRCLE); Andrea Morrison, University of Utrecht; David Mowery, Haas School of Business, University of California – Berkely; Rajneesh Narula, University of Reading; Walter W. Powell, Stanford University; Andres Rodriguez-Pose, London School of Economics; Martin Rønningen, Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences (INN); Torben Schubert, Lund University (CIRCLE); Jonas Söderlund, BI Norwegian Business School; Roger Sørheim, NTNU; Bart Verspagen,UNU-MERIT; Paul Westhead,Durham University,UK; and Johan Wiklund, Syracuse University.